Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Integrated Taillights

I want to do something new and unique with the tail lights, since most of the time they look like they've been bolted on as an afterthought, and are goofy.  I started looking at modern sport bikes, since they tend to have really cool integrated lights with LED turn signals in them, and so far, I found something that might work:


This is from a Yamaha YZF R6, and just might work out, if I flip it upside down, or modify the mounting bracket.  The annoying part, is that all the tails on these bikes are either ugly as shit, or have tails that are long on top, and short on the bottom - completely backwards for a traditional cafe tail.  Anyway, it's just a thought so far, and I've got a lot of research to do, but so far, I like this idea.

1 comment:

  1. Our high quality Wireless Tow Lights is
    very affordable, cheap and easy to install.
    also you can find here
    Battery powered tow lights.
    wireless tow lights
    wireless trailer lights
    Wireless signal lights
    tail light system
    signal lights
    Tail lights
    tow lights

    ReplyDelete